Sunday 23 January 2011

22nd January 2011 - Buy a Perfect Present!

As previously mentioned, it is birthday season and I would like to tell you all about one of my most favourite online stores. Perfect Presents is run by Alison and I don't think that I have shopped anywhere that can top the quality of the gift engraving, or the level of customer care given. If there is a birthday or wedding anniversary approaching, I have stopped by to see what personalised engraved gifts and other sterling silver and fashion jewellery goodies are in stock.

Our lovely friend Fred had a special birthday a couple of years ago and I could not think of the perfect present to give him, the person who has everything, until I stumbled on Alison's store. Fred, a very proud welshman and ex-coalminer was going to be 75 years young and I wanted to buy something special, something with quality and so, I bought a coal miner personalised pocket watch, with his name and date of birth engraved on the back.
Another very clever thing that Perfect Presents can do is engrave an image onto one of their gifts - either a photo or a sketch - how awesome us that?!
Dads take note - what mum or grandmother wouldn't be absolutely bowled over with a pendant or keyring engraved with the face of their child or grandchild or with a sketch drawing they have done? A Perfect Present (see what I did there?) for Mother's Day (or indeed Father's)!
Last, but certainly not least - ICE Medical ID Jewellery and tags - an essential way to notify emergency sevices of medical conditions when needed most. Perfect Presents have a wide variety of medical bracelets, pendants and accessories.
I would not spend the time writing a blog post about a service that I would not wholeheartedly recommend, so I hope you will take a visit to see what Perfect Presents has to offer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment