Tuesday 11 January 2011

11th January 2011 - I just want to go to bed!

Another frazzled headache/migraine day, unfortunately for those around me, as I become some evil woman who snaps and is generally vile if there are shrill noises - why does my oldest insist on trying to get high pitches from playing water glasses when I have a throbbing bonce? I want the day to be over already. Bring on Wednesday. I know it is becoming a theme but this IS my thought of the day - when will the day end?! I slept, or rather didn't, badly last night so tonight I would quite like to be out for the count like this little bundle of gorgeousness! Guten nacht!

2 comments:

  1. Ooops, it was me showed him that trick over Christmas :(

    Bet he was trying to show it off, sorry B you picked the wrong time for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! He confessed tonight THAT IT IS YOUR FAULT, when he did it again ;-) I think he is on a mission to play Beethoven's 5th on them. Such fun.

    ReplyDelete