Sunday 23 January 2011

21st January 2011 - Plan something nice!

I think I live my life in stages, all gearing up to something/an event to look forward to. If I don't have anything to focus on or plan, then I get very downhearted. It has always been my 'thing' and now the beginning of the year is here, I am happy because birthday season has started! Firstly, there are my daughter and oldest son's birthday, then it is mine and then it is the turn of my lovely younger sister, Hazel. She will be 30 this year. I can't ever remember her having a big party, although she assures me she did, but when she was 18 and 21 I had already embarked on motherhood and have lost some brain cells and memory capacity along the way.

Anyway, we have managed to talk our Haz into having a party to celebrate her reaching the grand old age of 30 and I am mucho excited! All I want to do now is design her birthday party invitations! I love doing them for work, but it is even more exciting when I can create something fabulous for family and friends. My sister is all about the colour blue, so I shall design something lovely, now that we have a date for the party.

Exciting. Very very exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment