Wednesday 19 January 2011

17th January 2011 - Is each apple from the same tree?

When sat on the sofa, I sometimes completely zone out. The whole world carries on as normal and I sit there wondering about daft things. I sat there wondering if every apple, in my bag of apples from Asda, came from the same tree. I would like to somehow track every apple from a tree and see where it ends up. Draw a map, that sort of thing. Where did each apple come from? Was it the same orchard (my guess is yes, if it ended up in the same bag) and where did all the other apples from the same tree end up? In the same branch of Asda in another bag? Perhaps my next door neighbour is eating apples from the same tree. Perhaps they ended up in different boxes and are sat in Buckingham Palace waiting to be eaten by the Queen - although I very much doubt she shops at Asda! Would I be a very sad person to Google and see if anyone has actually tracked a tree of apples? (Yes, you would!)

No comments:

Post a Comment