Friday 7 January 2011

7th January 2011 - Prove that you can do it

I am petrified of once again learning to drive but I am determined, more now than ever, that I can do it. There is a world out there and I am stuck inside my four walls, day in day out. Normally, I am happy with that. I like my own company and I am most content when I am inside my four walls. I don't know what has changed recently but I just want to get out and the biggest thing that will help me do that is by learning to drive (again). I need to prove to myself that I CAN do it and that I have the balls to get over the fear of being in a car crash (vivid recurring dream) and just sort out my provisional license (still in date I think, 15 years after I first got it), resit the theory test and get those lessons in. People keep saying that I should have done it years ago, but I know that. Time to get on with it and prove to myself I can do it - I am focusing on the elated feeling I will get (if) when I pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment