Monday 10 January 2011

10th January 2011 - Plan something exciting!

Oh it does wonders! My friend has booked a hotel for our trip to Cardiff later in the month, so we can stay in the city after we see Alexandra Burke in concert (I bought my daughter tickets for her birthday and her name is also Alexandra, so Alexandra will be seeing Alexandra perform on her 8th birthday! It amused me anyway...) and I am so excited! I don't really go out so this will be a fabulous treat, even if it will be us two cronies surrounded with a bopping sea of 7 and 8 year olds!

I should really invest in her CD as concerts are much more fun when you can sing along with the lyrics (badly) and shimmy about and totally embarrass your children at the same time! Where did I put my flashing light teeny-boppers?!

No comments:

Post a Comment